[Openvpn-users] error while loading shared libraries: liblzo2.so.2: cannot enable executable stack as shared object requires: Permission denied

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] error while loading shared libraries: liblzo2.so.2: cannot enable executable stack as shared object requires: Permission denied
  • From: dnk <d.k.emaillists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 07:47:53 -0700

I have a new vpn setup on centos 5 using the RPM's from rpmforge (by adding the repository) , and for some reason when starting my VPN service (by: /etc/init.d/openvpn start) I get this error:

Starting openvpn: /usr/sbin/openvpn: error while loading shared libraries: liblzo2.so.2: cannot enable executable stack as shared object requires: Permission denied

I have:

# rpm -qa | grep vpn
openvpn-2.0.9-1.el5.rf

# rpm -qa | grep lzo