Re: [Openvpn-users] vpn vs scp

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] vpn vs scp
  • From: "Jeff -" <unix_core@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 01:47:38 -0700

> In my use VPN provides easy access to windows shares and servers

I only looked at WinSCP because OpenVPN is working so poorly for me.  The OpenVPN connection seems to be reliable, and pinging though it is fast, but browsing and
using a Windows Share has major performance issues.  Do you know how I can figure out what is causing the problem?  I ran tcpdump on both the server and the client
but I'm not really sure what I'm looking at/for.

I Had High Blood Pressure
Now it's down to 120/75. Find out how I did it without drugs.

OpenVPN mailing lists