[Openvpn-users] read UDPv4 - Message too long (code=90)

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] read UDPv4 - Message too long (code=90)
  • From: Stefan.Weigel@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 11:52:38 +0200

Hi,

from time to time I'm getting this entry in OpenVPN log file. I searched the mailing list archive and found several entries.
The server is running in productive with +50 clients. How can I find out which client is making the problems?

Best regards

Stefan Weigel
IT Muenchen
Tel: +49 (0)89 20 80 1 - 1085
Fax: +49 (0)89 20 80 1 - 1907
mailto:Stefan.Weigel@xxxxxxxxxx

Mondial Assistance Deutschland GmbH
Riedenburger Strasse 2
81677 München
Germany
http://www.mondial.de

Geschäftsführer: Karsten Vieth, Andreas Rösing
Vorsitzender des Beirats: Dr. K.-Walter Gutberlet
Amtsgericht München, HRB 125610