[Openvpn-users] use of port 80 ( just starting )

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] use of port 80 ( just starting )
  • From: Gus S Calabrese <gsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 13:22:34 -0600

I am pondering whether to use port 80 for OpenVPN.
This would allow me to easily penetrate most firewalls.
( i think )

My server has three NIC cards.  One is reserved for OpenVPN.
The server should handle port 80 okay.  My question is about the
client.  Will an OpenVPN client using port 80 play nicely with browsers
and such ?
OpenVPN mailing lists