[Openvpn-users] openvpn and socket who can help me?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] openvpn and socket who can help me?
  • From: wang9736@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 17:18:27 +0800 (CST)

 hi all

i met a difficult.i want to realize  a vpn without CA based on linux 2.6.9. a host communicates with 20~30 cliens.
1.i don't use the third party---CA,so i must identify whether the client accesing host is illegal by reading a secreat ID(equivalent to a password).if illegal host will refuse it.where should i modify the code?

2.whether after connected with each other through openvpn, openvpn will provide a interface with socket,so i needn't to notice openvpn when i program based on socket? openvpn will automatically cooperate with socket? or OpenSSL have complete all functions of common functions of socket
                        thanks you!

百 万 同 时 在 线,人 山 人 海 同 玩 梦 幻 西 游