[Openvpn-users] RE : problems getting OpenVpn/TunnelBlick to work on OS X

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] RE : problems getting OpenVpn/TunnelBlick to work on OS X
  • From: jbrave <onephatcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 11:52:55 -0700

the original logs were reporting "unable to load" errors for the cert
files, probably because I didn't know where to put them, I had put them
in /Library/openvpn folder in the user dir, the /Library/openvpn folder
at the root of the drive, and in the same folder with the Tunnelblick
software, but it still wouldn't load. Now it reports nothing, just
crashes after I try to connect.

It would be good to know how to un-install every little thing that got
installed so I can start from scratch.

The real question, once we figure out the little details of how to make
this work on OS X, is there a way to make a more automated install, so
that we can easily roll out openvpn to non-technical users.

This will be necessary if we are to replace our Cisco PIX with  openvpn,
which is the goal we are working towards.

Joel