[Openvpn-users] Multiple ifconfig-pool ranges in one daemon instance

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Multiple ifconfig-pool ranges in one daemon instance
  • From: "Jan Mulders" <lastchancehotel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 03:50:13 +0100

Hello.

I'm trying to hand out IPs from non-continuous blocks of IPs. In my case, I have two blocks of 13 addresses:

11.22.33.10 - 23
11.22.33.30 - 43

Can I simply do the following?:

--ifconfig-pool 11.22.33.10 11.22.33.23
--ifconfig-pool 11.22.33.30 11.22.33.43

...And it would select IPs from each range as appropriate?

The two IP blocks are different /28's. If I want to hand out IPs from multiple ranges, can openvpn support handling multiple different subnets at the same time, or would I have to use more than one OpenVPN daemon?

Thanks,

Jan