From: openvpn-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:openvpn-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff -
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 2:32 AM
To: openvpn-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Openvpn-users] Connection drops - where should I start?

I'm running OpenVPN on a linux box.  I have a remote client using WinXP
and am hearing that the connection keeps dropping off.

Where do you recommend I start to see what is causing the problem?
After getting my server running I turned verb down so I've since set it
to 4 to debug this problem.  Any
common problem I should check for?

=
Inexpensive Hair Transplant Surgeon Info
100% follicular units. $3 in Oklahoma City. Honest answers. No selling.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=49cff0fbe86904e407e6
5bbc53952c70