[Openvpn-users] Connection drops - where should I start?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Connection drops - where should I start?
  • From: "Jeff -" <unix_core@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 23:32:20 -0700

I'm running OpenVPN on a linux box.  I have a remote client using WinXP and am hearing that the connection keeps dropping off.

Where do you recommend I start to see what is causing the problem?  After getting my server running I turned verb down so I've since set it to 4 to debug this problem.  Any
common problem I should check for?

=
Inexpensive Hair Transplant Surgeon Info
100% follicular units. $3 in Oklahoma City. Honest answers. No selling.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=49cff0fbe86904e407e65bbc53952c70