Re: [Openvpn-users] Windows Shares Slow over VPN

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Windows Shares Slow over VPN
  • From: "Jeff -" <unix_core@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 01:47:08 -0700

Looking at the Networking tab in Windows Task Manager, during the "freeze" there is network activity which drops off once it unfreezes.

Nothing is done other than opening a directory on a share.  Waiting a few minutes and then hitting the Back button starts the 10 minute freeze again.

Also in reference to the link I sent earlier, my remote machine is on the same domain but I'm experiencing a similar problem.

What do you recommend to change to try and figure out what's wrong?  Once I'm at the file server I'm going to remove the AV running on it.

OpenVPN mailing lists