Re: [Openvpn-users] Windows Shares Slow over VPN

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Windows Shares Slow over VPN
  • From: "Jeff -" <unix_core@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 01:47:08 -0700

Looking at the Networking tab in Windows Task Manager, during the "freeze" there is network activity which drops off once it unfreezes.

Nothing is done other than opening a directory on a share.  Waiting a few minutes and then hitting the Back button starts the 10 minute freeze again.

Also in reference to the link I sent earlier, my remote machine is on the same domain but I'm experiencing a similar problem.

What do you recommend to change to try and figure out what's wrong?  Once I'm at the file server I'm going to remove the AV running on it.

=