Re: [Openvpn-users] Unreliable connection

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Unreliable connection
  • From: Peter Leinen <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 13:53:55 +0200

Hi,

for the first I started openvopn I run into a similar problem. I don't know
your config. I started with the config files from the example section an
added the following options (both server and client)

tun-mtu 1500
fragment 1400
mssfix

and all things works fine for me. Meanwhile I got the impression the option
fragment 1400 is necessary for the fritz box.

Hope this helps
  Peter