Re: [Openvpn-users] Return route? help!

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Return route? help!
  • From: "Jeff -" <unix_core@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 08:47:59 -0700

>route to your LAN default router to send traffic for
> 10.8.0.0/nn to the openvpn gateway, or you could masquerade traffic from
> the vpn to your openVPN gateway's LAN address.

I decided just to swap this machine with the existing gateway.  It works fine.  So it's confirmed that the return route was all that is missing.

>From a previous reply....would that setting not be done in the DNS?  It's true that traffic is being sent to the default gateway.

=
Emerson Wj-2000 Wheel Jacks
Portable, multi-purpose wheel jack. Lift by wheels or frame. 40,000.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=5e35b5cce826583890117205f6485f79