[Openvpn-users] Can I use Apache rewrite to route openpvn?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Can I use Apache rewrite to route openpvn?
  • From: David Goodenough <david.goodenough@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 15:30:54 +0100

I know this may seem an odd idea but I have a user who is living inside
an environment where the only access he has to the internet is HTTP (80)
and HTTPS (443).  I have run svn in its HTTPS mode using port 443 and
it works quite happily, but now I need to run some real HTTPS stuff
on the same machine.  I can use mod_rewrite in apache2 to redirect
https conversations to say Tomcat, the question is whether it will work
to do the same to OpenVpn?