[Openvpn-users] Mapped drives script on Windows clients

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Mapped drives script on Windows clients
  • From: "Craig Jackson" <CJackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 09:53:50 -0500

I'd like to run a script on windows XP SP2 clients on connect to Openvpn
server to map drives to shares. I see that I can do this with the GUI
but would like to do this from the server end. I saw the client-connect
option but don't see any good examples either in the documentation or in
an internet search. Can someone give me a hint.

(OpenVPN 2.0.2 x86_64-pc-linux-gnu [SSL] [LZO] [EPOLL] built on Aug 31
OpenvpnGUI v1.0rc4
OpenVPN mailing lists