[Openvpn-users] lan to lan with openvpn cliente

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] lan to lan with openvpn cliente
  • From: "Jose Manuel" <correojose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 22:54:34 +0200

I have a Ipcop-openvn and remote openvpn client whit certication
A computer X behind de server and Computer Y behind client
 Ping of X to Y , the ip source and destination of ping are correct
and reply ping is ip ok (tcpdump in both side)
The ping Y to X the source ip is nat whit the ip of openvpn ip interfaces of client.
I have not routing problems(ccd iroute configured)
Is not posible lan to lan with open vpn client?