[Openvpn-users] OpenVPN Bridge not passing traffic

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN Bridge not passing traffic
  • From: "Pui Edylie" <email@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 00:00:04 +0800

Good Day,
Anyone experienced OpenVPN Bridge configuration which suddenly stop passing traffic?
I had this occurred to me today and when i looked at the tcpdump, i did not see the traffic in br0 or tap0
Client managed to get the destination MAC address but no traffic is able to get through from any client to the other end.
After rebooting OpenVPN few times, it magically started working again!
I am running openvpn-2.0.7-1.el4.rf.i386.rpm on 2.6.9-42.0.8.EL #1 CENTOS 4.4
Thank you.
Best Regards,