Re: [Openvpn-users] Newbie Documentation

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Newbie Documentation
  • From: "Bundy, Tobias" <bundy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 22:58:55 +0200

Hello Everyone,

I have a problem with a OpenVPN 2.07 installation running on Windows
2003, leading to bad performance and connection break ups.
Since I use the enhanced security setting using the HMAC firewall and
the ta.key, another OpenVPN admin mentioned that my problems might be
caused by a corrupt ta.key, and that I should recreate it.
How can I do this ?

Best regards

Tobias Bundy