[Openvpn-users] "auth-retry interact" over the management interface not acknowledged

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] "auth-retry interact" over the management interface not acknowledged
  • From: Charles Duffy <cduffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 12:19:48 -0500

I'm working on a socket-based GUI for controlling an OpenVPN client
instance running as a service on Windows. It's mostly done, but one
issue I've noticed:

http://openvpn.net/management.html indicates that "auth-retry interact"
can be sent over the management interface to enable password retries.
I'm interested in that behavior -- but when I send the command, no
SUCCESS/ERROR is received in response.

This is against OpenVPN 2.1beta7.