Re: [Openvpn-users] Running multiple daemons

I figured out that much, my main issue is having two daemons run on startup under centos. I was also wondering if they would share the status file and use the same management console and also that one client couldn't simultaneously connect to both daemons by using the same keys and certs and two different machines, each one connecting to a separate daemon.