[Openvpn-users] RFE: server certificate expired report

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] RFE: server certificate expired report
  • From: Farkas Levente <lfarkas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 10:26:08 +0200

hi,
last night our server cert is expired. i know it's our problem that we
can't recognized it, but my problem was that it was really hard to
recognized the problem. neither the server nor the clients log show the
real reason for this. it'd be very useful it openvpn.log contains an
error message that it's caused the problem.
thanks.