[Openvpn-users] Windows Vista Error: write UDPv4: UDPv4: The requested address is not valid in its context. (code=10049)

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Windows Vista Error: write UDPv4: UDPv4: The requested address is not valid in its context. (code=10049)
  • From: "David MH" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 11:44:13 +0200

Hello, OpenVPN fails to connect to my vpn with that error in vista. I've tried running the daemon in Administrator mode and adding the following options to the client config:

route-method exe
route-delay 2

to no avail.

Does anyone know how to solve the problem or if its possible tu use openvpn in Vista at all?

Thands in advance.

David.