Re: [Openvpn-users] Three-way bridge setup

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Three-way bridge setup
  • From: "Kannaiyan Natesan" <gbpnkans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 18:28:39 +0800

I'm working on this problem still could not come to a conclusion.
You can run openvpn server and client in the all the machines and try
to make make the connections each other. Problem comes when you
connect more machines. Assume one million nodes are connected, then i
don't know how weired things will be.

A Mesh network with vpn will be wonderful rather than manually
interconnecting each other.

Kannaiyan