Re: [Openvpn-users] openvpn

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] openvpn
  • From: Peter Leinen <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 22:30:02 +0200

At the moment this is not possible, because of the firewall rules (not a
personal firewall) for my host at the office. Only udp is allowed, and ssh
over the tcp protokoll.
I will see.

Is there any with a running openvpn through a FRITZ!Box Fon 5050 (UI)?

Regards
  Peter

Is there anybody with a running openvpn over the fritz-box?