[Openvpn-users] Subnetting Issues

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Subnetting Issues
  • From: "\\dev \\null" <dsvpns@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 22:05:17 +0800

Previously, I've been running my VPN on network.  Unfortunately, the network has grown too large to handle within the current subnet so I'm having to change it to

My question is how would the openvpn continue listening at instead of at  I use a socks proxy server that was previously listening at that port previously and I do not wish to inconvenience my users.