Re: [Openvpn-users] black screen trying to connect a windows machine using remote desktop

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] black screen trying to connect a windows machine using remote desktop
  • From: "Carlos Bracho" <carlos.bracho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 07:40:31 -0400

The error message i received is: "Se perdio la conexion con el equipo remoto. Esto pudo deberse a un error de red. Intente nuevamente la conexion con el equipo remoto".
Translated into english: "The conexion with the remote host was lost. It could be because a network error. Try again the conexion with the remote machine".

I hope you can help me.

Regards