[Openvpn-users] WTS over OpenVPN

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] WTS over OpenVPN
  • From: jacusy@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 12:53:23 +0200

Hi everyone!

I have a strange problem. We have an openvpn-gateway and some roadwarriors. Behind openvpn-gateway, there is a windows terminal server (tcp 3389). The connections are working fine, but there is one feature of the wts which does not work at all:
If a WTS-connection (over vpn) is closed (i.e. caused by a network error like loosing the internet connection), it cannot be returned as it can be if the WTS-connection runs over LAN.