[Openvpn-users] black screen trying to connect a windows machine using remote desktop

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] black screen trying to connect a windows machine using remote desktop
  • From: "Carlos Bracho" <carlos.bracho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 17:36:26 -0400

Hello.

I am writting because i am having problem with my vpn connection. I have installed openvpn-2.0.9-gui-1.0.3-install for windows, and the server is ZERINA-0.9.4d running on IPCOP 1.4.15.

I can connect my computer to the target network, also i can use putty on linux machines, but when i try to connect to windows machines using remote desktop i got a black screen and the login prompt does not appear until i get a error message. Also my connection resets sometimes. I had installed Cisco VPN client for few days and after i installed the cisco client i got the problem with my open vpn client. I do not know if the cause of the problem was that but i could connect using remote desktop before install cisco client.

I hope someone can help me.

Regards

Carlos J, Bracho M.
carlos.bracho@xxxxxxxxx