Re: [Openvpn-users] Slow Performance with Windows Clients

I have not looked at the routing tables, but I am pretty sure all the traffic is going through the tunnel. I have went to places such as ipchicken.com on the client and it gives me the servers ip address, I have also tested and the dns has been pushed sucessfully and all traceroutes flow through the vpn server. So I am pretty sure all traffic is going through the vpn, and even if some traffic wasn't, why would I only see a slow down of traffic, instead of a loss of connectivity?