Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN Royalty

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN Royalty
  • From: Manish Gajbhiye <debashu06@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 17:21:00 +0530

Hi,

I am not understood the meaning of following  line which was mentioend on
http://www.openpvn.net site . Pls suggest can i sale openVPN commericaly

OpenVPN is an Open Source project and is licensed under the GPL. Commercial
licenses are also available for firms who would like to redistribute OpenVPN
with their own proprietary applications. Contact info@xxxxxxxxxxx for more
information.

Regards
Manish