[Openvpn-users] OpenVPN on Windows 2000 without administrators priviledge

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN on Windows 2000 without administrators priviledge
  • From: "Janicko Zeppelin" <zeppelin.j@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 11:07:33 +0200

Hi all.

I have one problem with openvpn on Windows 2000. I install OpenVPN-gui and I can use OpenVPN with non administrators user. This user don't known administrator password.
When I create tunnel to my OpenVPN server, Windows 2000 don't create a route to specific destination, or default route (from server configuration). For Windows XP and Windows 2003 I found many solution, but this don't work on Windows 2000.

It's possible resolve this problem ?

Thank you

Regards,

Jan