Re: [Openvpn-users] Slow Performance with Windows Clients

I upgraded the Windows client and CentOS server to OpenVPN 2.1 instead of OpenVPN 2.0, and it didn't change anything. My Windows clients are 50% slower with the vpn enabled, whereas the OS X clients are only 10%-20% slower with the vpn enabled. How can I fix the poor performance of the Windows vpn clients?

Thanks!