[Openvpn-users] Modify log location and/or log priority

I have openvpn running as a service on my centos server and it seems to log to the default /var/log/messages file. My question is this: how do I change the log priority of the openvpn messages, so I can tell syslog to log those messages to a certain file, or how do I change the log location so openvpn logs directly to a specified file.

Thanks!