[Openvpn-users] change outgoing nat interface

I have an openvpn server running with the redirect gateway option. I issued this command so that all data flows out of eth1:
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s 10.197.187.0/24 -o eth1 -j MASQUERADE

when I do the above I can go to ipchicken.com and get see that I have the external ip of eth1, but I would instead like to have the external nat'd ip of eth1:7, but the nat command will not take an ethernet alias. So badically, how to I set the out going nat'd interface to be eth1:7, so that when I go to ipchicken.com I get the ip of eth1:7? Hope that wasn't too confusing!

Thanks!