[Openvpn-users] 3 questions follow up

As I did not get the answer I was looking for regarding one piece of my post I will reiterate.

We are moving to a point where I would like to use a second subnet to separate new clients in a new country.  Up until now all my clients get a fixed IP in the 10.8.81.x subnet based upon their ccd file.  How can I now add for instance 10.8.82.x and give specific clients addresses in this subnet?  Will adding another route statement in the server configuration like “route” work?  If I do this will it have any effect on the existing 10.8.81.x subnet?

Ed Russell
Manager, Information Technology
Teriyaki Experience
700 Kerr Street Suite 100