[Openvpn-users] Location of OpenVPN binary after TunnelBlick installation

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Location of OpenVPN binary after TunnelBlick installation
  • From: Brent Gardner <brent.gardner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 14:17:52 -0700

Does anyone know, after installing TunnelBlick v3.0b4 on an Intel Mac
with OS X 10.4, is it possible to call the OpenVPN binary installed with
TunnelBlick from a script, without using the TunnelBlick interface?  If
so, does anyone know the default path to the binary?

I'm helping a friend with a Mac.  He's not a techie.  I've asked him to
find the binary and he's unable to do so.

I don't know much about Macs and I only have access to his machine about
once a week or I'd dig around for the binary myself.

Thanks for any help.