[Openvpn-users] Binding a configuration file to a specific adapter

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Binding a configuration file to a specific adapter
  • From: sapient <gsapient@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 18:18:12 +0300

Can some-one please provide an idiot's guide to binding a configuration file to a specific TUN/TAP adapter?
I have 2 configuration files, one that needs to run on a bridged adapter and one that must run on an un-bridged adapter, so the default behavior of "first come first served" in regards to config files asking for adapters does not work for me. Please also note that the VPN that has to run on the un-bridged adapter assigns me a different dynamic ip (within a range) every time I connect.