[Openvpn-users] Redirect Gateway: Cannot ping gateway

Hello,

I have a centos server located in a data center with openvpn running. I can interact with the server over the vpn, but I cannot access the internet. I also cannot ping the servers gateway while connected to the vpn. I have "redirect-gateway def1" set in the server.conf file. I have tried pushing a route to the gateway multiple ways, but nothing has worked. The gateway is x.x.x.129 and the netmask is 255.255.255.248. How would I go about configuring this?

Thanks!