[Openvpn-users] Pyramid / Pebble / Ubuntu binaries

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Pyramid / Pebble / Ubuntu binaries
  • From: Bob Hannent <bob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 16:34:19 +0100

Hi everyone,

My OpenVPN gateway has suffered a hard disk failure, it was over due and
so I am less than panicked about it. However I am now missing my remote
access home and I would like to resurrect something. However I want to
try out the CF port on the motherboard and the best solution I have so
far found is Pyramid Linux from Metrix (
http://pyramid.metrix.net/trac/wiki ) because it has a image and doesn't
require PXE install or CD install. However it doesn't seem to have
OpenVPN (limited documentation so far), but they say it's just a matter
of copying the right binaries... hmm.

So does anyone perhaps happen to know where I might get OpenVPN binaries
compiled under 2.6.19.2 kernel? Or am I asking too much?

Bob