[Openvpn-users] SSL Issue

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] SSL Issue
  • From: dassey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 14:37:34 -0700

Sometime yesterday I started getting the below errors when my users
connected. It seems pretty random when it does happen and to whom it
happens. If they try long enough they will eventually get connected. I
have 2 Openvpn servers and it happens to both of them.

Server: FC4
OpenVPN: OpenVPN 2.1_rc2
OpenSSL: OpenSSL 0.9.7f 22 Mar 2005

My OpenVPN implementation has been working for a few months now and
nothing has changed on the servers except that I changed some
Shorewall firewall rules, which I do not see how that would do
anything.

The below is what happens during connection, from the server logs.

Sun May 13 14:42:07 2007 us=607595 client.ip:1078 TLS_ERROR: BIO read______________________