[Openvpn-users] Sniffing My Own Traffic

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Sniffing My Own Traffic
  • From: Jonah <slimjonah@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 23:57:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I would like the ability to sniff my own web traffic
in plaintext on my
windows machines running ovpn (ie, the decrypted
traffic).  It would be
fine if the program that accomplished this required
the client certs,
since they are on my machine anyway in the config
folder.

Is this possible?  If there is not something readily
available to
accomplish this, how hard would it be to create?  I
really need the
ability to keep logs of all the traffic, and would pay
to have it built
if needed.

Thanks for any info/ideas,
Jonah