[Openvpn-users] LDAP exceptions using auth-ldap

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] LDAP exceptions using auth-ldap
  • From: Steve Finkelstein <sf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 15:02:25 -0400

Hi all,

I'm using openvpn-auth-ldap in addition to certificate's for
authentication on clients. My issue is I require some servers to VPN in,
including in startup scripts without human intervention to input LDAP
credentials. Is it possible to have them authenticate without hard
coding ldap user/pass into config files? Or perhaps put their
certificate on an exception list letting them bypass auth-ldap?

Thank you kindly for any insight!
OpenVPN mailing lists