[Openvpn-users] Config questions

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Config questions
  • From: "Akuma Daimao" <akumadaimao@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 19:23:45 -0400

Hi all,

I have the configuration working, I'm able to send traffic from the
client through an SSH tunnel to the server and back (i.e. I can ping
the server and the server's gateway router from the client, and I can
ping the client from the server, and I'm able to access the server's
gateway router via the HTML interface).

The server is on a LAN managed by a Belkin router, and the LAN is
using a 192.168.x IP scheme.  The OpenVPN network is using a 10.x IP
scheme.  I have a static route set up on the router to forward all
10.x.0.0 traffic to the VPN server machine, but I don't think the
server is taking that traffic and sending it to the client.  The
server is running Ubuntu; how would I go about making that connection?

Then, once I've done that, is there any way to make the TUN interface
the "default," so that as long as the VPN is active, that connection
is used instead of the wireless?
OpenVPN mailing lists