[Openvpn-users] protecting client configuration files

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] protecting client configuration files
  • From: "Pradeep Raghavan" <sniffnsnoop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 16:21:22 +0400

OpenVPN is a great product and I got an installation for 30+ users.

I now wonder from a security point of view , is it possible somehow to make a non-editable client config file so that the clients cannot change the setting. Better,  if I could transform the client config file to a some weird format that makes no sense for the regular users.

Thanks in advance...