[Openvpn-users] client-to-client inquiry

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] client-to-client inquiry
  • From: Steve Finkelstein <sf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 12:16:48 -0400

Hi all,

I have one server VPN and a client across the network. I'd like the
client (which is serving as a default gateway to a NAT on the other side
of the network) to be able to do all routing for the VPN for other
client's on its side. So essentially it looks a little like this:

OpenVPN Server <-----------> Remote Client Server
		  Internet         |
		   Tunnel	   |------ node1
				   |------ node2

node 1 and 2 should be able to use the remote client server to speak to
the openvpn server. The problem currently is, they can ping the openvpn
server, but do not receive any routing back.

Am I missing something?
OpenVPN mailing lists