Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN and iKey 2032 USB Token

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN and iKey 2032 USB Token
  • From: Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães <leolistas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 05:53:35 -0300

Miroslav Geisselreiter escreveu:
   Hello Guys,

   I know this is somehow offtopic, but im pretty sure i will get some

   Has anyone successfully initialized and created certificates with
OpenVPN in Linux Plataforms, using a Rainbow iKey 2032 USB Token ?

   Im having a hard time trying to do this ....

I use ikey 2032 with certificates generated on linux machine but not
with linux. I use ikey with windows PCs as clients.

    That is my case. OpenVPN server is Linux, but clients will be Windows XP/2k machines. I think i misexplained my situation in my first post ...

    What Linux distribution/version are you using ?? Do your distribution had all necessary packages, or you had to hand-compile things, like libp11 and engine_pkcs11 ??? What are your opensc and openct version ? :)

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues
	Solutti Tecnologia

	My SPAMTRAP, do not email it