[Openvpn-users] Two VPN Dedicated Net Servers

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Two VPN Dedicated Net Servers
  • From: dassey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 01:46:49 -0700

List

I have 2 OpenVPN Servers on the net I use for various purposed. Both
are same config, dedicated IP's, FC4, Shorewall.

I should be able to just create a tunnel from Server A to Server B and
have access to Server A shares/resources from Server B and vice versa
right? Or do I need to setup a tunnel from each to the other?