[Openvpn-users] Which files need to be unique...

when you are running multiple configurations.

I want to run a single server with two instances of openvpn running,
one running in udp mode and the other in tcp mode.  I would like to
have things like the ccd directory common between the two, and as much
as possible of the rest common, but while I can see that the status
file should be unique, does the log file have to be separate or can
they both run into the same one?