[Openvpn-users] basic question about windows domain and openvpn

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] basic question about windows domain and openvpn
  • From: "strong frakk" <strongfrakk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 20:05:17 +0000

I have openvpn connection between my home and our office, how can i access
the computer of our office?
I can use the mssql server of the office via query analizer so the openvpn
works properly. But i dont know the name conventions to access other shared
folders of computers.
I dont understand the connection between openvpn and our domain system.
Maybe i must login in our domain via vpn but i dont know how. I could not
find any openvpn and domain access related document.
Thanks in advance!