[Openvpn-users] Openvpn clientscript username and password

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Openvpn clientscript username and password
  • From: Thor <thor918@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 19:57:07 +0200

Hi,
This post is reflecting my suggestion posted to openvpn gui
http://openvpn.se/bb/viewtopic.php?t=4532

I'm using this in the server config
auth-user-pass-verify "C:\\OpenVPNscript\\auth.vbs" via-env

I would like more envirement variables passed to the client script:
(from client config file)
auth-user-pass
up "up.bat"

I want the authentication information (password and username) that is
input at the client to be passed over to up.bat for further prosessing.
Would it be possible to make a codechange to suite my request?