Re: [Openvpn-users] Nat- Traverse configuration with OpenVPN

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Nat- Traverse configuration with OpenVPN
  • From: Manish Gajbhiye <debashu06@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 17:48:25 +0530

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your instance reply. What i am trying in openvpn .
I am running OpenVPN 2.1 on my Centos 4.4.Linux Box and its working fine .
With the help of Windows base openvpn client  we are able to connect my
OpenVPN Server . Now i have configured the Linux Firewall in Same OpenVPN
Box and with the help of Windwows base openvpn client try to connect the
OpenVPN Server . But due to Firewall we are unable  to login the openvpn
server . We don't want to open the OpenVPN port in LInux Firewall . Is any
way to bypass the Linix Firewall and connect to OpenVPN Windows Client to
OpenVPN Server.
Now with the help of NAT-Traverse we are doing this.